Become an Instructor
Become a CANEUS Classroom Seminar Instructor
Become a CANEUS Webinar Instructor
Turn your expertise and on-the-job experience into a rewarding teaching opportunity.
CANEUS promotes the practice of professional teaching professionals. Whether an active professional, retired, or an educator in a university program, CANEUS instructors offer subject matter expertise, industry experience, and on-the-job know-how.
Benefits of Being a CANEUS Instructor
- Alignment with the reputation, credibility, and global reach of the mobility industry's leading technical society
- Building your professional network
- Receiving recognition from your peers
- Eligibility for the CANEUS Award and Recognition Program
- Promotion of you, your course, and your company on the CANEUS International website
- Contributing to the development of the CANEUS Professional Development program, the industry's body of technical knowledge, and future generations of engineers
- Enjoy full logistical and operational support so you can concentrate on teaching
General Instructor Qualifications
- Ten years of experience in the field or academia
- Ability to develop a course of high quality and value
- Ability to use a variety of training aids and instructional methods and to function in an applications-oriented, adult learning environment
- Willingness to accept guidance, feedback and coaching from an CANEUS program developer and adhere to established guidelines and requirements
- Ability to relate subject matter to participant work experience
- CANEUS Membership preferred, but not required
CANEUS Professional Development is currently accepting instructors and proposals in two of our training types - Classroom Seminars and live Webinars. Classroom Seminars are one to three-day short courses / Seminars offered at CANEUS regions worldwide and in-house at company locations. Webinars are courses delivered from your telephone and PC in a series of sessions over the web.
Last updated: 12/14/2010